- Terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions are binding on both parties regulating the buyer and the seller rights, obligations, purchase of the goods and payment deadlines, delivery and return, both party liability and other terms relating to the purchase, service provided and selling from “Gone Fishing” Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as – Seller).
- The buyer agrees to these terms and conditions by placing an order in the online store or by calling the reservation number. The seller has the right to change the terms, taking into account the statutory provision’s requirements. The buyer is informed about this via the online store or by e-mail.
- Buying / Selling
3.1. The purchase / sale agreement is signed when the customer:
3.1.1. Confirms the order through the online store or by calling and making the order via the reservation number (about which the customer is informed through e-mail);
3.1.2. Confirms the order by phone providing delivery address, first name and last name, and upon receipt, signs the courier papers (delivery form by electronic signature at the terminal or otherwise – depending on courier requirements);
3.1.3. Sends all the necessary documents for filling the leasing form, which is provided by the Seller.
- Buyer’s rights and obligations:
4.1. The buyer must pay for the goods according to the payment terms.
4.2. The buyer accepts and complies with these terms and conditions, which are described in the online store and in the European Union law.
4.3. If the buyer fails to fulfil his obligations, the Seller has the right, immediately and without an advance notice, restrict or suspend any cooperation with the Buyer.
- Seller’s rights and obligations:
5.1. The Seller has the right to cancel the Buyer’s order if the Seller cannot contact the Buyer within 3 (three) business working days after the indicated contacts by the Buyer
- If the Seller is not able to fulfil the Buyer’s order (deliver the goods within the specified time and / or deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer, then the Buyer has the right to return / decline the order and the Seller has to return the Buyer’s money within 3 (three) business working days, if the Buyer has already paid for the goods to the Seller. An exception is if the Buyer and the Seller have agreed to other delivery time or exchange of goods.
- Return of the goods:
- The Client is entitled to return the goods within 14 (fourteen) days considering the following rules:
7.1.1. The Client has to inform the Seller by submitting a written application;
7.1.2. Delivering the goods to the “Gone Fishing” Ltd. office in Bikseres iela 2, 19.kab., Riga;
7.1.3. Delivering the goods in their original packaging and in their original condition received
8.It is the Seller’s responsibility to return the amount of the goods to the Buyer of 100%, transferring it to the bank account specified by the Buyer within 30 (thirty) days (in the application for the return of the goods), except the cost of delivery of the goods if applicable.
The Seller is entitled to refuse the return of the goods if they have been damaged and / or used wrong.